Thursday 15 February 2024

Kick Off Your Birthday

 Have you seen the brand new release from Visible Image yet? It's a fabulous collection, and includes some incredible stamps for the sports fans. I have chosen to use Kick Off Your Birthday stamps and Holodeck stencil for my first project for this release as I am pretty sure all of us crafters have a football fan in our life!



I began by cutting some cloud shape masks on a post it note, and also cut an uneven piece to mask off the ground before laying the Holodeck stencil over the top. Distress Oxide inks give such a lovely blend and so these were my ink of choice.


I then removed the masks and coloured the grass, covering over the blue with the opposite side of the post it section. 


I stamped the footballer in position in order to ensure that the splatters formed part of the image. The Distress Oxide inks do affect the stamped image as you can see, but as I planned to re stamp and die cut on this occasion it wasn't a problem. 


Using the dies I re stamped, embossed,  and cut the main image and football. Before adhering them with gel glue I also stamped the filler stamps on the grassed area for added detail. 


Products Used 









Hop across to the brand new Visible Image website to see all of the new release and lots of fabulous inspiration from myself and my very talented team mates. 


And of course don't forget to follow along on social media too!





No comments:

Post a Comment