Wednesday 1 April 2015

Karleigh Sue April Challenge- Anything but a Card DT post

It's time for another challenge over at Karleigh Sue Challenge Blog and this months theme is 'Anything but a Card'.

It's been ages since I have done any scrapbooking as my love of card making and altering things kind of took over ( when I looked in my scrap book it was actually 2 years ago- time flies so quickly!!) so this was the perfect opportunity for me to get back into it and start creating some more pages recording our special family moments.

It was Mothering Sunday here in the UK a couple of weeks ago so we ditched the usual Sunday domestic chores in favour of a rather soggy family day out with my Mum, two of my four sisters, some of my nieces and some of the fellas who have been brave enough to enter our female dominated family. Oh, and my sister Tina's gorgeous pooches Jessie and Woody! We had a wonderful day at Painshill Park in Surrey despite the rain. When you are with your special people you can indeed enjoy life whatever the weather!

The Karleigh Sue digi Rainy Days complemented the photographs beautifully ( although we didn't manage to look quite as elegant as she does in the rain!). It's the first time I have used a digi on a scarpbook page but it definitely won't be the last as I think it can really add to it in a fun way. Don't you agree?


We would love to see your entries this month- I know you are all a talented bunch so why not get creating and join in.  You don't have to use a Karleigh Sue image but you may win a bonus digi if you do.

Links:


Happy crafting and good luck!

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment