Friday 10 April 2015

MoonFlower Harp Maiden Competition- DT Inspiration Post

Good afternoon folks. What a gorgeous afternoon it is too here in the UK. The sun is shining, the birds are singing and I am thoroughly enjoying the end of my week off work with a little crafty time. 

There are exciting things happening at MoonFlower right now, starting with a colouring competition in conjunction with Donna Marie's Colourists Unite Facebook page, using the stunning Harp Maiden digi stamp, which can be bought at a discounted price here. We would love to see your entries over on Donna's facebook page.  MoonFlower are also offering a buy three get one free deal so why not pop to the digi shop and treat yourself. I promise you they are a joy to colour!


My DT inspiration was coloured with promarkers and I used chalks to create the background. She is so stunning that I wanted to make the card clean and simple so that the focus is purely on her so I simply used one patterned paper and mat and layered using silver card.

If you are interested in MoonFlower digis you can also follow the Facebook Fan Page to keep up to date with all our news and events. We'd love to see you there.



I would like to enter this in the following challenges:











5 comments:

  1. What an amazing image, its so beautiful and love the way you coloured her. A gorgeous card and I'm so glad you shared it with us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty image and I love your colouring! Thanks slo much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your card. That is a very unique digital stamp. You did an wonderful job on it. Thanks for joining us at Chalk N Stock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous card! Beautiful coloring and I love how you created the background with chalks...so soft and lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete