Tuesday 21 April 2015

Karleigh Sue- Treasure for Life

Popping by to share this pregnancy congratulations card made using the stunning Treasure for Life digi by Karleigh Sue. She was very kindly shared as a freebie a while ago for a Facebook challenge, but it's taken me a while to get her on a project as life kind of got in the way! 


I created the backing paper myself on my gelli plate, using a stencil called Ocean Swirls ( how appropriate!). The image was coloured with promarkers and embelished with stickles and perfect pearls. I added texture to the card with a scrap of mesh fabric I've been hoarding for a while, just waiting for a use for it, and added some resin shells and seahorses. A swirl of gems and some frantage finished my project nicely.

Unfortunately as she was a freebie she doesn't appear in the digi shop as yet, but there are some other equally gorgeous KS mermaids in there so do take a look. You may even want to play along in the latest Karleigh Sue challenges on the blog too if you are feeling inspired!

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    ]Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with fantastic colours and details! Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Mar

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. amazing is this card!
    Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic card and I love your coloring. Thank you for sharing your work this week with TTCRD. Come and play in our new "Anything goes" challenge starting tomorrow. I would love for you to also visit my blog at http://ialwayslovetomakecards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, super colouring too. Thank you for joining us at TTPH this time and I hope we see you for our new challenge "Spring Colours".
    hugs
    Dawn DT xxx

    ReplyDelete