Thursday 25 April 2024

Molly Rules

Today for Visible Image I am sharing a card made with the oh so sassy Molly Rules stamp set.  She's great for all those young and teen girl cards we make.  She also has two buddies for the boys- Jake Skates and Max Rocks so check them out on the shop link below as they make an awesome trio.


I began by making an inky background. I applied Distress Ink to may craft mat, spritzed with water and repeatedly dabbed watercolour card stock into it until I was happy with the coverage.


Once dry I randomly stamped the checked background stamp in Versafine Clair ink. 


I then used the Grunge Tones background stamps and coloured the circles with Posca pens to create some contrast. 


I coloured Molly and the elements stamps with watercolour markers and die cut. 


I wanted to add some extra texture and the Broken Mesh die was perfect for this. I cut it in pink card and tore pieces off before adhering to the card.


To finish I mounted the images on foam pads and adhered them to my card base.



Products Used 











Visible Image Links 



















No comments:

Post a Comment