Thursday 14 March 2024

A Happy Easter Bunny

 It's not long now until Easter will be upon us ( please tell me I am not the only one devouring far too many Mini Eggs now they are in the shops!) and to celebrate I have made a bright cheery card focusing on the cute Happy Bunny stamp set for this weeks inspiration for Visible Image. 


I began by stamping and embossing the rabbit onto watercolour card and spraying ink and a little water over it. 


I wanted the colours to be pale so rather than drying it then, I rolled a paper towel over it to lift a lot of the colour and left to air dry. 


Once dry I inked through the Half Tone stencil with coordinating colours. This stencil is SO useful for adding a bit of interest to a background.


I added some flowers from the Flower Power set ..


..and coloured them with neon watercolour paint. So vibrant!


I re stamped the bunny on white card, coloured and fussy cut. 


I wanted to add some eggs to embellish  the card, and remembered I had some balloons already stamped from the Birthday Balloons set that would be the perfect shape! I cut off the ends and used a white paint pen to add a pattern. Hey presto perfect Easter eggs!


Finally I created a backing paper to layer the main image on. Using the large Flower Power stamp I simply inked around the border of a white sheet of card in coloured ink and mat and layered to complete my card.


Products Used











Visible Image Links 

Instagram






















No comments:

Post a Comment