Thursday 27 April 2023

Face Your Fears


Today I am sharing a card using the spectacular Fearless Tiger stamp set from Visible Image. This image is so striking, you can almost feel his eyes staring into yours. The detail is amazing!

I began by stamping and heat embossing the main image in black on watercolour card stock. 


I wanted a jungle feel to this card so added liquid watercolour in green and yellow, after spritzing the card with water as this helps create a smooth blend. 


While the ink was still wet, I sprinkled over some Brusho paint powders and re spritzed with water to help them dilute. Its been a while since I used my Brushos and I had forgotten how much I enjoy them!


When the card was dry I coloured the tiger with Inktense watercolour pencils. 


To finish, I added some background stamping using the handy  Grunge Tones set, and coloured in the circles with paint pens. This just adds an extra layer of interest. Mounting the image and sentiment on black card really helps the main image 'pop'.


Visible Image have lots of exciting things happening at the moment, including a Hobby Maker show on Sunday 30th April at 2pm  and an ATC swap in the Facebook fan group with amazing giveaways,  so do follow along on the social media channels linked below to keep up with the news and join in the fun. 





No comments:

Post a Comment