Friday 17 March 2023

Forever In Your Heart

I love to make cards for all occasions, but some cards are definitely harder than others and I think most crafters, like me, struggle with creating sympathy cards. The new release from Visible Image has definitely made that task a little easier though with its Forever In Your Heart stamp set. Feathers are so symbolic to so many people and this one is a beauty. 


To create this card I started with an inky background in blues, using Distress Ink. I then took the eagle mask from the Time Flies stencil and blended ink around it to create my bird in flight. 





I stamped the background stamp included in the set around it in grey.


I removed some of the ink using a water brush and dabbing with tissue. 


I then filled in the hearts with a white Posca pen. 


To add more dimension I filled the circles with Glossy accents and set aside to dry. 


Using patterned velum I stamped and embossed the feather in white and bent it in the middle to shape it. 


When the Glossy Accents was dry I assembled the card and added the With Sympathy sentiment, which I embossed in silver for a subtle look. 


The March release is absolutely stunning and the design team have all been working hard to bring some incredible Inspiration so do check out the links below to see what we have all been up to and to share your creations. 




No comments:

Post a Comment