Thursday 23 June 2022

Let the Drinking Be Gin

Do you know a gin lover? If so todays card made for Visible Image would be perfect! This one was so much fun to make. The zesty colours really make me happy on a summers day. 


I started by creating a Distress Oxide background, applying my colours to a craft mat, spritzing with water and 'smooshing' until I was happy with the layers. 


I then took the brilliant Fibres stencil and applied ink direct to it, spritzed it with water and transferred the ink to my background, using a brayer to ensure good contact between the stencil and card stock. 


I added another layer, this time stamping with the De-Stressed set ( such a useful one to have in the stash for added interest to backgrounds). 


I also stamped and embossed the splats from Keep Your Gin Up so that I could place them behind my glass. 



I stamped coloured and fussy cut all the elements before arranging them on my card, along with some torn bits from the Broken Mesh layering die to help add some contrast and make it 'pop'


I really do love the drinks collection. Perfect for every occasion so to me they are absolute staples in my stamp drawer. 

I think I may have to pour myself a little G and T this evening now too!

Do take a look at all the Visible Image social media pages where you can see lots of gorgeous inspiration from the DT and keep up with all the news of new releases. Talking of which, there are some amazing Christmas stamps now available for pre order too so definitely worth a look.




,


No comments:

Post a Comment