Thursday 21 July 2022

Jazz It Up

Summer is here and to me that conjures up images of lazy days with jazz music playing so todays  design team make for Visible Image reflects just that.  

I started by creating a background with Dylsuions sprays. I really love the vibrancy of colour in these little bottles of pure magic. I wet my watercolour card first then sprayed, which meant the colours blended together beautifully. One dry I lifted some of the colour by splatting some water across it and dabbing with a paper towel. 


I then took the Jazz It Up stamp set and stamped and heat embossed the main image.


I took a water brush and lifted the colour around him to help make him pop. 


I added another layer of dimension by inking through the Collision stencil, giving the illusion of sstage lighting behind him. 


I stamped the circle background stamp and coloured then in with watercolour paints. 



To finish, I stamped and fussy cut the piano keys, and added the musical notes stamp from the Sing set. The musical collection really do all work so well together.
 I also added more white highlights, and some white ink splats before placing the sentiment.  


Products







Do check out Visible Image on social media to keep up to date with all their news and get some fabulous inspiration from the design team too.


















1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynda, wow this is brilliant, love dylusions myself.... following you now x

    ReplyDelete