Saturday 30 May 2020

Glimmer of Light


Good morning! It is my weekend to share a little Visible Image inspiration with you, and today I am focusing on the brilliant Glimmer of Light stamp set. After ten weeks of not working due to the Covid pandemic, I am finally back doing a job I love next week so I am definitely feeling like the sentiment is appropriate right now!


I started this card by spritzing black and yellow Decoart mister sprays onto mixed media card. 


Then I began creating layers using the Meshing Around and Count Me In stencils.


I then placed the light bulb stamps over the yellow patches. 


The next stage was so much fun! I went to town over the top with Izing Ice, which added depth to the colours and more gorgeous texture. 


I deepened the yellow around the bulbs with a sparkle pen, and then added more dimension with a clear crackle glaze over the top to create a glass effect. 


While that dried completely, I stamped, embossed and fussy cut the moths and sentiment ready to adhere. 



Here are some close up photos for you. 











 


No comments:

Post a Comment