Saturday 6 May 2017

Sheena Douglass Alchemy Art Journal Page

It's rare that I watch the selling channels on TV but when I saw the new Alchemy range of stamps and dies from Sheena Douglass I had to have them so tuned in to her shows last weekend and hit the purchase button. I've been stalking the postie ever since, and pleased to say he arrived yesterday with these beauties! I fear he may now be deaf after hearing my squeals of delight, but wouldn't you screech if this lot arrived on your mat too?!



So much to choose from that I wasn't sure what to make first. In the end I opted for an art journal page. Over on Sheena's Inkette's Facebook fan page there's a challenge of creating something with the focus being silhouettes, so I wanted to have a go at that. This is what I came up with. The fairies are also Sheena stamps that I have had kicking around for ages. I adore fairies so must admit I felt a bit mean trapping them in potion bottles! 


I can't wait to play again tomorrow. These stamps have SO many possibilities. 


Thanks for popping by to take a look

Lynda
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment