Thursday 25 May 2017

Julia Spiri Coloring Book Release!!

It's finally time to spill the beans on a secret I have been so excited about! The oh so talented Julia Spiri has released her very first colouring book ( you can find it here on Amazon) , and I have been privileged enough to get to colour one of the exclusive images from it , Whimsical Fairy,  to share with you. 



I adore fairies and so working on this was a real treat for me. It's a beautifully detailed image with lots to enjoy as you colour.


I couldn't resist popping my finished piece on a card of course, but I am very much looking forward to colouring her again when I am the proud owner of my own copy of this book. 

I am entering this in the following challenges:



Don't forget to stop by Julia's Facebook page where you can share your own colourings and projects with us. We would love to see them. You can also see what the rest of my team mates have been working on over on the blog too. 

Thanks for stopping by

Lynda 
xx





3 comments:

  1. So pretty and colorful - just a great card all around! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty image, fabulous colouring and lovely design. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty design and love all the details. Thanks for playing at
    Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx

    ReplyDelete