Friday 7 June 2024

Have a Sunshiny Day

 The sun is finally starting to shine here in the south of England and what better way to welcome it than with a pretty sunflower card!

For my design team inspiration for Visible Image this week I have used the beautiful Sunflower Grunge stamp with the Distressed Brick and Leafy stencils.


To begin I took a piece of 6x6" smooth card and stamped the sunflower in place. I also stamped it onto a post it note to create a mask. I then added a light layer of Antique Linen Distress Ink around it. 


I covered the flower with the mask and lay the Distressed Brick stencil over the top and inked through it with Gathered Twigs distress Ink. 


Then I randomly stamped the ink splats stamp. 


I added a touch of greenery through the Leafy stencil with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink, creating a border around the card. 


Next I stamped the flower again and coloured with alcohol markers and fussy cut.


I also coloured the image on the card, and edged it in blue to make it pop before adhering the cut flower over the top with glue gel and adding the sentiment . 



Products Used

Sunflower Grunge






Visible Image Links 

























No comments:

Post a Comment