Saturday 17 June 2017

You're Out of This World

It's a scorcher here is Hampshire today and while I love the sunshine, I hate the heat with a passion, so I kind of of wish I was in another world today ( or at least a cooler one!), Which leads me neatly into the theme for today's card I am sharing. 

I've been in a bit of a creative slump recently, and today I was itching to get crafting, and for a while it just wasn't happening ( don't you just hate it when that happens!). Then I remembered a background I made a while ago when idly playing and had an idea. I dug out my trusty box of stamps from Visible Image ( always guaranteed to inspire so check them out yourself on the link) and this card came to life. I just love these stamps , which I believe are sadly retired now. They are perfect for boys cards and artwork. 



The background was created with brushos, glossy accents, gilding wax and splatters of acrylic paint. It just screamed outer space to me when I created it. I love brushos as you never quite know what you're going to end up with, which makes the creative process so much fun!

Challenges:


Have a great weekend

Lynda 

xx

9 comments:

  1. Fab card for a boy... love the stamps and the background looks amazing. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card and I love the colouring. Thank you for participating in the Brown Sugar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card for our birthday boy challenge at Allsorts. Loving those images, perfect for a boy. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right - perfect outer space background! The stamps are fab, too! Thanks for joining us at Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a perfect fun masculine card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean about not having any mojo! You sure out it to bed though! What a wonderful and vibrant creation. Totally out of this world fantabulous! Awesome sauce details and design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this what a fabulous design! and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue J x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really fun card and amazing background! Glad you got some of your mojo back! Thanks for sharing with us at Brown Sugar and hope to see you again. Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A delightfully fun card for a teen!

    Thank you for participating in the "Children's" Challenge at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete