Thursday 20 April 2017

Whimsy- A New Release by Julia Spiri

I'm delighted to be sharing with you my creation for this weeks new release by Julia Spiri. She's called 'Whimsy' and was so much fun to colour ( you can find her here) . I used my spectrum noir pencils ( for the first time in ages! I felt a bit rusty but I was happy with how she turned out.) The background was made with water colour pencils.


The embellishments are printed from Julia's Sea Clip Art set. If you haven't seen her watercolour clip art do check it out. It's perfect for digital and paper crafting and so so pretty. 

Challenges:



Thanks for stopping by 

Lynda
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda this is a stunning card that image is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love the colors! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations!
    Ciao, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, congratulations Lynda!
    I'm curious and I invite you to participate with a new card here -
    IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES
    http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/2017/04/ikesworld-challenges-87-anything-goes.html
    ***
    Blessings
    Borqna - DT for IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES

    ReplyDelete
  4. WONDERFUL card!
    LOVE your image and colouring, your scene and colours are SO PRETTY!
    Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)

    ReplyDelete