Sunday 12 March 2017

Coffee Bath by Bloobel Stamps

I love the quirky stamps Lisa at Bloobel stamps produces and when I saw this image that she's release as a subscriber image for her new Troo Bloo Club I had to sign up and snag her for myself. 

I had the perfect sentiment, from Bee Crafty, which also mentions wine, so I added a little glass and wine bottle stamp to make it work even more. I love my coffee, wine and bath so to combine all three is heaven!




Challenges:


Right, I'm off to play with more Bloobel cuties. Have a great Sunday folks!

Lynda 
x

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful card, Lynda. Delightful image and beautifully coloured. Love your layout and the cute sentiment.
    Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card! I love the image!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this! The sentiment is perfect for this image, and you have coloured it so wonderful.
    Thank you so much got joining us at Colour Crazy challenge :)
    Hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete