Thursday, 11 August 2016

One Glass of Wine by Bloobel Stamps

As anyone that knows me will know, I do rather enjoy a glass of wine after a busy week, and when I saw this digi  One Glass of Wine , from Bloobel stamps I just couldn't resist!!



I kept the card fairly simple, stamping the sentiment from a combination of an alphabet stamp and a Roald Dahl set. I crossed out the 'p' and replaced it with a 'c' as I know I'd definitely be hiccuping after a glass that size!!

Challenges:


Right, now it's not quite the end of the week yet but I think I fancy a glass of wine myself!

Thanks for popping by

Lynda
xx



6 comments:

  1. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inspiration Destination Good luck!!
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very fun card! Thank you so much for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More. Good Luck!
    Emma - Design Team member

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super fun image! Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog for our weekly anything goes challenge. Good luck and I look forward to seeing you again.
    Regards,
    Ema

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my... This is fun card!
    Thank You for playing along with Addicted To Stamps and More - Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a funny card!!! Thank your for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges.-Monica dt

    ReplyDelete