This morning I'd like to share with you a card I have made for Valentines Day.
I created the backing paper myself using Spectrum Noir Aquatint ink, which I applied to wet water colour paper, then lay cling film over the top to create the crumpled effect, and waited to dry. I really love the pattern it left on the card- such a simple technique but a striking one. I then used a Splodgeaway mask and fired brick distress ink to add the hearts, and stamped the main heart with my Heart INKognito stamp by Visable Image. I added a touch of Frantage to add a little sparkle. I mounted on black card, with a ribbon and Visable Image sentiment stamp to finish it off.
I would like to enter this in the following challenges: