Thursday 14 September 2023

Forever Edward

I am so excited to be able to share my first project with the brand new Forever Edward stamp and co-ordinating dies from Visible Image. I am a huge Twilight fan and I may have actually squealed out loud with delight when I first saw this release. There are new stencils too and the Baroque Frame is the perfect addition for Edward and his partner Isabella Dreams. 


I started with a piece of black mixed media card stock and the Baroque stencil. I carefully applied copper texture paste through it and removed the stencil. I wanted a really rusty, textured look so I sprinkled on some mica powders while it was still wet and then used a heat gun to dry it. 


This causes the paste to bubble and really creates a lovely effect . 


I wanted to add some shimmer, so once dry I sprayed Distress Mica Spray over the whole piece. When that was dry I used white ink and the text background stamp to add some more interest.


I then stamped, coloured and die cut the images. Gosh he's handsome isn't he?!


I also stamped the sentiment on black card and heat embossed in silver, adding white highlights with a gel pen to really make it pop. 


Edward of course has a partner, Isabella Dreams, so do check out the Visible Image social media links below to see her and all the other releases. They are stunning!

 Products


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment