Thursday 28 September 2023

Lose Yourself In the Night Sky

I don't know about you but I always think there is something absolutely mesmerizing about the night sky. As soon as I look up at it I can't help but relax and wonder what is going on up there, and that is my inspiration for this weeks project for Visible Image. Their new Multiverse stencil is just perfect for creating cards for anyone who loves space, and I have teamed it with the brilliant Midnight Sky stamp set.


I began by taking an inky background from my stash. This particular one was created with Craft Artist spray inks. I love their vibrant colours. 


I taped the stencil in place over the top and blended  a combination of Villainous Potion, Prize Ribbon and Black Soot Distress Inks over the top. 


I then took my Inktense pencils and created planets in the circular gaps. 


I stamped and embossed the large star in Wow embossing glitter, and then re stamped that and the small stars on a yellow and gold inky sheet and adhered them over the top. 


                                       

I also stamped the little astronauts and coloured, and stamped the sentiment on black card and embossed in white to finish. 


Do pop across to the Visible Image social media pages linked below to see al the amazing samples with the latest release from myself and my talented design team mates and don't forget to share your own projects too as we all love to see what you create. 



 

1 comment:

  1. Lynda, love this stencil and your step by step instructions. Great colours and magnificent result.. xx

    ReplyDelete