Thursday 3 August 2023

You'll Get Through This Storm

Todays design team inspiration for Visible Image is a sunny card that offers support to anyone that may be having a tough time. 


As I watched a recent Visible Image live over on YouTube where Mark was using the Breakout stencil I decided to craft along myself and created this background. I applied texture paste to mixed media card stock and sprayed my new Craft Artist Fusion sprays over it once dry. 


I then took the small element stamps from the Rise and Shine stamp set and added them as detail around the edge in co ordinating Distress Oxide ink . 


I stamped the large sun from the set on an inky piece of card and fussy cut. 


To add a little shimmer to my stencilled sun rays I lightly rubbed over some Pebeo gilding wax. 


My chosen sentiment was from the brilliant Look Forward With Hope set, which also conveniently comes with a small cloud stamp. I stamped and coloured several to place around the sun and mounted them with glue gel to add some dimension. 


I highly recommend watching Marks live demos if you can. You can find them on the links below. He is so inspiring!












 

No comments:

Post a Comment