Thursday 17 August 2023

Feel The Beat

 Recently as I have had my windows open at night I have heard lots of live music coming from various festivals in the local area, and this is the inspiration for this weeks project for Visible Image. 

I don't know about you, but I really love live music, and am always in awe of the skills of the musicians, especially those on the drums. I would be dropping those sticks left right and centre but they make it look easy and fun so this card is for all the talented drummers out there. 

To start I took an inky background that I had created by sprinkling Dinkles powders onto wet card stock and spritzing with water. 


I stamped the drummer from Feel The Beat and heat embossed him. 


I then took the new Frosty stencil and some Distress Ink and created some rays around him to imitate stage lighting. Using a paper mask I then created a stage with ink to ground him. 


I wanted to add some sparkle so also spread some glitter paste through the same stencil. Once dry I added gel pen highlights and a sentiment to finish. 


It's been a while since I have played with the Visible Image music collection, but like good music they never go out of style! I will definitely be playing with the others in the collection soon . 

Products Used





Do check out Visible Image on the links below. There is lots of fun stuff happening and new releases in the pipeline so hit the follow buttons and be the first to keep up with all the news.












No comments:

Post a Comment