Friday 5 July 2019

Guardian Angel by Visible Image

Good morning! Here I am again with another card for Visible Image. I have been having so much fun recently with the new release stamps. They are so unique that the possibilities for creativity really are endless.

Today I am sharing my first project using the Guardian Angel set. It's so refreshing to see an angel that's a little edgy rather than cute and the fact that the wings are separate stamps makes him very versatile. 



Not too many process pics of this as I got a little carried away ( as I often do!) so I will talk you through instead. It's quite a simple one. 

To start my card I stamped the main image in Versafine Ink., and then masking it off I stamped the wings into place. 


The next step was to apply Versamark ink through the Cosmic Skies stencil, being careful to avoid getting it on the main image. and sprinkle over clear embossing powder to create a resist.



The final step was to blend in Distress Ink from the edge, leaving a soft glow around the angel ( because all angels need a glow of course), and stamping the sentiments  before layering it it onto black card stock to frame. 



Have a great weekend and I hope you can get some crafty time in. I certainly intend to! 

Lynda
x




No comments:

Post a Comment