Thursday 1 September 2022

On A Bad Day There's Always Lipstick!

It feels like it's been quite a while since I have shared a project here on the blog for Visible Image, but I am back now after a much needed Summer break, and am all fired up ready for a creative Autumn!

Today's card is one for the girls who love a bit of lippy and showcases a stamp set with real attitude- Dare to Be Different. Such a cool set!

I started by blending some Distress oxide in Spun Sugar and Saltwater Taffy on smooth card stock. Then I lay the Ripped Fishnet stencil over and re inked to create my background. 


I stamped the lips in Versafine Clair ink directly on to the background. I also stamped it on white card and embossed Distress Glaze over it before fussy cutting. I also added some glitter gel to really make those lips pop!


I stamped and embossed the lipstick using pink and black ink and embossing with a clear powder. 


I added more detail stamping to the background also using the oh so useful Mesh-ellaneous stamp set. This one is so handy to have for adding some texture stamping to your projects. 


I outlined the lips and lipstick with a water soluble pencil. and blended it out with a waterbrush to form a little shading, before adhering the main images to the base with 3d glue gel. 


No card is complete without a sentiment inside of course, and Visible Image's Go To Words set was perfect for this. 


 I finished by adding the sentiment and some sparkly gems.


Products











Visible Image have lots of exciting things lined up for the coming months, so do make sure you follow their social media on the below links. The design team are all working really hard right now and there is some amazing inspiration coming up for you soon with some incredible new products so you definitely won't want to miss out! 




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment