Thursday 29 September 2022

Antisocial Butterfly Tag - Visible Image New Release

Today I am sharing a mixed media tag using the fantastic new release from Visible Image.  The Antisocial Butterfly stamp set will resonate with those who feel anxious in social situations and tend to shy away from them, but can also obviously be used as a gorgeous butterfly for any occasion.  


I started by creating some texture and applying modelling paste through the A to Z stencil. 


Once that had air dried, I applied Distress and Dylusions sprays to give it a fabulously grungy look. 


While the spray in dried I stamped and cut my butterflies and sentiment. 


I then stamped some of the text from the main image in the set to add another layer of interest before heat embossing some Frantage enamel over it. 


I finished by mounting the butterflies on top of some black textured thread and splattering some fluid acrylic paint over the top to pull it all together.  


Products used






Mark and Helen, aka Mr and Mrs Visible Image , have so much planned over the coming weeks to inspire and delight their fans so do follow along on the socials linked below to keep up to date and also see all the wonderful work my fellow design team members have been creating. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment