Saturday 13 June 2020

Street Dance Boys by Visible Image

It's my weekend to share a little Visible Image inspiration, and today I have chosen to use the rather cool Street Dance Boys set. We love a little bit of street dance in my house, and my daughter's weekly zoom dance classes are the one thing that she's had to look forward to throughout lock down and keep her sane. I love to watch her and her friends dance. Such good exercise and great for their mental health too. 



This was a super simple card to create. I started with applying Distress Inks through the Collision stencil.



It really is such a good stencil for creating a stage lighting effect.


Once the ink was dry, I simply stamped and heat embossed the dancers and sentiment and added some highlighting with a white gel pen. I also added a few stars from the Feel the Beat stamp set, embossed with glitter wow powder  to add a little sparkle. 






Visible Image Products






Now I am off to play with the incredible next release stamps. They are available for pre order now from the Visible Image website so why not go and take a peek. And keep your eyes peeled on social media for samples coming very soon!












No comments:

Post a Comment