Thursday 5 January 2023

Mindful Moments

2023 has arrived and for many of us the passing of one year into the next provides us with an opportunity to pause and  reflect on what has been, and how we would like our future to look. For me, a huge part of that reflection process  involves having gratitude and appreciation for the life I have, and this has inspired my first project of the year for Visible Image. 


This was a really simple card to create but using layers to create detail and depth . I first cut a pieces of 6x6" smooth card and used Distress Ink  in Kitsch Flamingo, Shaded Lilac and Salvaged Patina through the time Tunnel stencil, brushing the ink outwards from the centre.


I then took the Words of Support stencil and applied Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide thorough it, creating another layer. 


I applied the distress ink to my craft mat, spritzed with water and smooshed watercolour card through it until I had a soft blend I was happy with. Once dry I stamped and cut the main image from the Mindful Moments stamp set and flowers and fussy cut. I adhered these with 3D gel to add some dimension. 
The sentiment  was taken from the Affirmations set. 


Products Used 










I am really excited for the coming year and can't wait to bring you more inspiration with some amazing Visible Image products.  You can see lots more projects from the team on the social media links below, and keep up to date with all the latest news on new releases too.

Website

Blog

Facebook Fan Page

Facebook Page

Instagram


I hope 2023 brings you all good health and happiness and a whole lot of creativity too! 


xxx 




No comments:

Post a Comment