Friday 25 November 2022

Santa Claus Is Coming to Town!

It's almost December so there is no denying that Christmas is just around the corner and preparations for the festive season need to start. That of course includes card making, so todays design team project for Visible Image is a cute card using a few of their gorgeous seasonal stamps ( there is an amazing Black Friday sale on too so check it out to grab some bargains if this card has inspired you!).




I started by creating a wintery backdrop with Distress ink on watercolour card stock. I applied the ink to a craft mat, added water and dabbed my card into it. 


I used oxide ink to stamp some snowflakes from the Snow Is Falling set, and stamped the Christmas tree from Christmas Eve in Versafine Clair ink. 


I added Distress Grit Paste to create textured snow along the base of the card, which I also sprinkled with Glamour Dust powder to make it sparkle. 


I coloured and fussy cut Santa. Just look at those boots crunching through the snow!!


I added white dots to the christmas tree with a posca pen, then added pearl drops to decorate.  


The sentiment was created on acetate with glitter paste and the gorgeous Christmas Eve stencil and adhered once dry. 


I'll be back soon with more inspiration to share, but in the mean time why not check out that sale, and follow the Visible Image social media links to see what the team and customers have been making. 













No comments:

Post a Comment