Thursday 3 February 2022

Sketched Tulips Flower Pot

The sun has made an appearance this week and there is a definite hint of Spring in the air here. Todays inspiration for Visible Image is a pretty plant pot using the new release Sketched Tulips. It would certainly brighten up any garden or patio. 


I started by applying a coat of gesso over my pot.


I then used a blue spray paint over the entire surface. 


I masked the pot, leaving about an inch at the bottom and used green spray paint to create grass before stamping my images with Archival ink. 


I finished by using  acrylic paint to colour my flowers, and a white Posca pen to add highlights. 


So pretty! If using outside I would recommend applying a coat of varnish to prolong its life. 


This stamp set and all the others in the wonderful new release are available to pre order from the Visible Image website now. Do check out all the social media links below  and follow for some fabulous inspiration and to keep up to date with all the latest news. 












No comments:

Post a Comment