Thursday 25 November 2021

The Tin Man

Today's inspiration for Visible Image features the super cute Tin Man from the Oz collection. I just love him, and the good news for you is that he is in the current Black Friday sale ( along with a lot of other amazing stamp sets so do take a look and grab yourself a crafty bargain!).


If you aren't a fan of fussy cutting I have even more good news- this collection comes with matching dies! I started my card by stamping the images with Memento ink and colouring them with alcohol pens. then cutting them with the dies. 


To create the background I blended Distress Oxide through the Square Route stencil. It had to be yellow ink of course! 


I then added another layer of interest with the Ink Splats stamp, which I heat embossed to add some shine, and also a few oil cans. 


To finish I used foam to mount the elements and sentiment before mat and layering on black to really make the card 'pop'.

No comments:

Post a Comment