Thursday 21 October 2021

Blow Out The Candles - A New Release From Visible Image

Today I am sharing a birthday card using the wonderful new Blow Out The Candles stamp set from Visible Image. 


My favourite type of cake is chocolate cake, so I had to cook that up first with this set! Plus, I wanted to steer clear of the classic pink frosting and show how this stamp can used to include the cake loving men in your life! 


I started with a distress oxide background,  and lay the Drizzle stencil across the top and spread Izink Ice through it in brown. 


While that dried I used my Zig markers to colour the cake. 

 
More Ice on the top gave the cake a gooey chocolatey look. Yummy!



Before this dried I sprinkle some ultra fine gold glitter over the top. 


I stamped and coloured the candles, and stamped and heat embossed the spark on acetate to mount behind the flame. 

Once everything was dry I mounted with 3D gel glue and added the sentiment. 

This really is a must have set for the collection. After all, everybody loves cake!! 







Visible Image Links 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment