Thursday 16 September 2021

Smile Bigger

Todays inspiration for Visible Image mixes up the seahorse from an old favourite set Create Your Calm. and the new sentiment set Smile Bigger.


I started with a round gelli print, on which I used the Ripped Fishnet stencil, as my base. 


With Archival ink I added a layer of interest by stamping bubbles from the Butterfly Effect set, and also used some of the stamps from Dare to Swim to create an underwater scene. 


When I created the background I pulled the excess paint through the stencil onto white card, so I also used this to create 'bubbles' by die cutting circles. 


Inking the edges added depth.


I stamped and heat embossed the seahorse and coloured with a Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen and fussy cut. I them mounted him, along with my die cut circles with 3D gel glue. I stamped and embossed the sentiment onto Velum and adhered over the top. 

To finish, I stamped the remaining sentiment stamp inside the card and added the seahorse from the VI Minis #1 set. 





Products Used
















No comments:

Post a Comment