Friday 6 August 2021

So Much Stronger

This weeks inspiration for Visible Image uses the striking Time Flies stencil coupled with the So Much Stronger sentiment stamp set. It was a simple card to create, but has a really dramatic look. 


I started with a background that I had previously created on my glass mat with Distress Oxide spray inks. When I made it it struck me that it had a bit of a volcanic look to it.


I wanted to brighten it and create a fiery effect, so I enhanced it with Dylusions spray inks, and then added some Izink Ice with a palette knife  for added texture. 


I then took the stencil and first applied gold texture paste through it, and once dry I added a layer of Finnabair Phoenix Effect Paste over the top. Oh my, what delicious texture that created!! 


Once thoroughly dry I edged the bird first in black, and then white to help it stand out. 


To finish I melted some Stampendous Frantage over it randomly and stamped and embossed the sentiment in white. 





Products





Have you seen that Mark and Helen ( Mr and Mrs Visible Image themselves)  are now doing fabulous demos over on their YouTube channel? Please do check them out on the below link and subscribe as they are offering so much inspiration!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment