Thursday 19 August 2021

Hedgehog Hugs- A Visible Image NEW release!

I don't know about you but I get so excited by Autumn. I love the rich colours and cosy feeling it brings. So when I saw the brand new release from Visible Image I was just thrilled to be amongst the first to get to play with them as they are just perfect for the season. 

This card showcases the set called Hedgehog Hugs. This cute little guy is just adorable don't you think?


I started with a background sheet that I created with Distress Ink by applying to my glass mat, spritzing with water and dabbing it into. Once dry I used a circle mask and inked around the outer edge to create the effect of a setting sun.


I then used my gelli plate and the Forest stencil to create a woodland backdrop. This was achieved by applying a thin layer of brown paint to the plate, laying the stencil over the top, and using a piece of copy paper to lift the paint between the trees. I then lifted the stencil, revealing the tree shapes, and placed my backing paper down over it to lift the image to it. 


I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the hedgehog and leaf piles, and also one of the toadstools from the incredible Totally Toadstools set, and using 3D gel glue created my  woodland scene.


Doesn't he look cosy?!









Mark and Helen have done such an amazing job on this release and the design team have been working hard to create some stunning samples.  Do take a look at the following Social Media links if you'd like to see all the inspiration. Release date is the 27th August, but you can pre order now to be sure that they land on your doormat quickly. How exciting!

                                                         Visible Image Youtube Channel














 

No comments:

Post a Comment