Friday 25 June 2021

Dare to Swim



I'm still yearning for the ocean as you can probably tell from this week's card for Visible Image. I challenged myself to make a CAS card , something that doesn't come easily to me! 


I started by taping my card to my mat with low tack tape  and masking off the outer edges, taking care to ensure even measurements all round. I then taped the Fibres stencil over the top and blended  Distressed Oxide inks in Salty Ocean and Crushed Olive through to create my ocean. 


I peeled off the tape once happy with the blend. 

I then stamped and embossed the jellyfish from Dare To Swim. I painted it using acrylic ink and added highlights with a white gel pen. 

To finish I stamped the sentiment and added some bubbles then mat and layered on coordinating card. 






Have you seen that Mark and Helen are now doing fabulous demos over on their YouTube channel? Please do check them out on the below link and subscribe as they are offering so much inspiration!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment