Thursday 15 April 2021

Robot Data - Visible Image DT Post

I just love the Visible Image character stamps and the Robot Data set is a firm favourite for cards for kids. The baby robot is so cute and he is my feature for todays card, along with the Short Circuit, Square Route, and Count Me in stencils. 


I had some prints using the stencils that I  had created on the gelli plate a while ago, so started with them as my base. I stamped the small elements stamps randomly over the top. 




I die cut two circles from  coordinating gelli prints and used silver texture paste through the Short Circuit stencil on one, and stamped the data stamp on the other. While the texture paste dried I coloured my little robot using Copic markers. I also cut a few of the flowers from Total Chaos and adhered around the edges of my base piece. 


Once everything was dry I assembled the card, adding a black die cut behind the circles to add more dimension and to make the whole card 'pop'.




Visible Image Products Used




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment