Tuesday 9 March 2021

Nothing To Wear - Visible Image New Release

 I really am loving the new release from Visible Image right now. So much so that I am blogging an extra card today as I just can't stop playing with them!

The set I am featuring today is called Nothing to Wear. Well, with this versatile T shirt, there's a whole wardrobe full of options! The T Shirt stamp itself is blank, so imagine the possibilities for filling it. Perfect for male and female cards and works with all your smaller stamps. It also comes with some very cool stamps of it's own which are perfect to make backgrounds as well as stamping on the top itself. Fabulously versatile!



I started this card with a gelli print that I had previously made using the Count Me In stencil. 


I stamped and embossed over it with the new Grunge Tones stamp set, also from this release. 

I added another layer for more texture and interest, spreading Izink Ice through the Square Route stencil. 

As it dries opaque it doesn't cover up the detail, which makes it a great medium for adding depth to a project.


I stamped the t shirt onto a piece of card that I have previously painted wavy lines on using a splatter brush and fussy cut it, and stamped and embossed some stars to layer over the background.  The sentiment is from the new Lost For Words set. 


The new collection is available to pre order now over on the Visible Image website. Also, set yourself a reminder as Mark will be taking them to Create and Craft TV on 23rd of March, and will have some amazing demos for you, and of course all the samples made by myself and my talented team mates. Hope you can watch.









1 comment:

  1. Love it Lynda and all of the new releases. Just wish they were about when my two were younger.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete