Saturday 20 February 2021

Stay Wild- Visible Image DT Post

It's my weekend to share some Visible Image inspiration and this week I have chosen to use the incredible stamp set Stay Wild. It's such a liberating image, and in these current times that feeling of freedom is, quite frankly, a much needed one. 


To start I used a mop up sheet of card containing acrylic ink. The blues just said 'sea' to me. 



I stamped the main image direct to the card initially, embossing the top half in black and the bottom in white,


I then went over the sea area with more ink to create a more defined ocean.


I stamped the clouds in grey archival ink. 



I wanted to add dimension, so repeated the stamping of the main image onto heat resistant acetate, and embossed once more, this time also adding a beautiful layer of blue before fussy cutting it out. 



Before adhering, I applied luna paste through the heavy rain stencil to add to the stormy effect.  I stamped and embossed the sentiment onto scrap card and mat and layered over the top to finish. 





Visible Image Products Used 





We love to see your creations over on the Visible Image Facebook Group, and there are often competitions with prizes to inspire you to get crafty, so why not pop across and join in the fun, and see what the rest of the DT and Visible Image fans are making too.  

Links








 

No comments:

Post a Comment