Friday 5 February 2021

Life Is Better When You Dance

Today I am bringing you a bright and funky card using some of may favourite stamps from Visible Image. My 15yr old daughter loves to dance and attends weekly lessons, so the Street Dance Boys and Hip Hop Girls stamp sets were a must for my collection as soon as they were launched.  They are so much fun and just perfect for cards for teenagers.


I wanted to create a really bright back drop for my dancers to strut their stuff on, so used neon paints from Pretty Gets Gritty, randomly applied to white card stock.


I cut 4 equal sized squares once dry.


I then applied a layer of black distress ink through the Collision stencil, giving a strobe lighting effect. 


I had some scraps on co ordinating colours that had previously been sprayed with Dylusions ink. I stamped and heat embossed 4 dancers, and fussy cut. I also stamped the sentiment. 


Once I had worked out the positioning of the dancers, I added some of the cool background stamps to each square, before mat and layering onto an 8x8" card. 


The dancers were mounted with 3d glue gel to give a little extra dimension, and I added white highlights to make it pop. 



Visible Image Products Used







We love to see your creations over on the Visible Image Facebook Group, and there are often competitions with prizes to inspire you to get crafty, so why not pop across and join in the fun, and see what the rest of the DT and Visible Image fans are making too.  

Links

















No comments:

Post a Comment