Saturday 12 December 2020

Merry Christmas!

Christmas is almost upon us and this is my last official Visible Image post for the year. And what a year it has been! I think we are all ready for a rest and some good cheer, and who better to bring it than Santa Claus himself, and so he had to feature today. 


I started the card by smooshing and spritzing some distress oxides on mixed media card. 


I then used Luna Paste through the Boot Prints stencil. Sooooo sparkly!!! 


I stamped a few snowflakes from the Jack Frost set once the paste was dry,  and the 'Ho' fron the Santa Claus set then set to work creating a snowy effect around the prints.


 I use Get Crackled from Pretty Gets Gritty and Pinflair Gellitex for added sparkle, and adhered some Polyballs from Artful Days into it for added texture. 


While that dried, I stamped and coloured Santa with Copic markers and embossed the sentiment.


I assembled with 3d glue gel to add more dimension and mat and layered onto mirror card to finish off. 


I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas, however you choose to celebrate it. I will be back with fresh inspiration for Visible Image in the New Year.

Merry Christmas!

Visible Image Links

Website





 

No comments:

Post a Comment