Friday 13 November 2020

Follow Your Heart by Visible Image

Did you catch Visible Image on Create and Craft this week? If you did you may have spied this sample from me of the new release Follow Your Heart. It's such a gorgeous stamp with so much detail, and is proving very popular not surprisingly. So many uses- from anniversary to Valentines, to wedding cards . Definitely a must have set! 


This card has lots going on, but was actually really simple to make. I started with a spray stain background, and using the Strobes stencil and distress ink , blended outward from the centre. I also added some dots from the Cosmic Skies stencil in lilac. 


I stamped the main image onto the background and heat embossed it. 


I repeated this on another piece of card and fussy cut it out. 


I did the same for the flower in the centre, stamping onto a contrasting colour 


Some higlights and pearl dots on the circles made it pop and added dimension. 


I stamped, embossed and coloured the small hearts around it, and using my platform again stamped the heartbeat stamp along the bottom. 


To finish I mounted the elements with glue gel to add  more depth.



Do keep an eye out on the Visible Image Facebook page and group as there are more live demos planned, and as always lots of inspiration to whet your appetite and get the creative juices flowing. 

Visible Image Products 








Website

Blog

Facebook Fan Page

Facebook Page

Instagram





 

No comments:

Post a Comment