Friday 30 October 2020

Into The Woods

If you managed to catch the Visible Image shows on Create and Craft this week you may have been eagle eyed enough to spot this sample from me on screen. The shows were fabulous and as always Marks demos were so inspiring so I hope you managed to watch. If you didn't, never fear as Visible Image will be back on screen in November with some brand new stamps, and they are INCREDIBLE so do keep your eyes peeled for that.



This card features the Into the Woods stamp set. The detail in the trees is stunning, and makes cards so atmospheric. 

I started with a distress oxide spray background.


Using a die cut circle I created a moon by spraying more ink over the top to darken the edges, and then used white gesso on a sponge in the cut out, to lighten the area.



Then I went in with some pastels over the top to add more colour and depth. 


I did a second generation print of the background trees, and them stamped and embossed the foreground ones. 


I stamped the branch across the moon, and the owl and embossed. Then to finish I darkened the edegs and added the sentiment and some white highlights to make it pop.



Visible Image Products Used


If you want to be sure of catching the next shows why not follow Visible Images social media pages for all the updates and some wonderful DT inspiration. I'll be back here on my blog with some of the next release projects  very soon. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment