Friday 4 September 2020

Oh Christmas Tree! NEW Visible Image Stamps!!

I am so excited to be sharing a festive project with you today using brand new stamps and stencils from Visible Image . They are an absolute dream to work with. It's been so nice launching into September with some festive sparkle after a very long, rather depressing few months.  


To create the background for this card I die cut various circles and used as a mask, inking through in bright Distress Inks and overlapping them.



When the card was totally covered I then stencilled a few in white gesso to soften and add to the bokeh effect that photographing Christmas lights gives. 


I then stamped  and embossed the main image in black.


I wanted my tree to sparkle so I used a Versamark pen to draw over it, and re embossed in green glitter powder. 


I stencilled the word 'Christmas'  from the Iconic Christmas stencil in texture paste, and sprinkled over ultra fine glitter for added bling, and I also stencilled the star and added gold glitter. To finish I added and coloured  a few stamped stars, and used the 'Ho' from the Ho! HO! HO! set to turn it into the well known  festive song lyric. 


The new range oif stamps and stencils are available for pre order NOW via the Visible Image website so do take a look. And why not share your creations over on the Facebook group too. We really love to see what people make (links at bottom of this post) .


Visible Image Products Used




Visible Image Links






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment