Sunday 3 May 2020

Out of Chaos Comes Creativity

I don't know about you, but while still in lock down due to Covid 19 I am trying to focus on any positives I can find in this somewhat crazy situation that we find ourselves in.  For me, one of those positives is more time to craft of course, which makes the sentiment in this card I am sharing for Visible Image  feel very appropriate indeed!


I haven't got as many step by step photos as I normally like to share for this one unfortunately, as I have had a few tech issues with my pc and appear to have lost a lot of things when we did a recent upgrade. It was quite easy to create though, so I can talk you through it. 

I started with a Distress Oxide sprayed piece of card stock, which I then lay the Scribbles stencil over, and blended more ink over it. When dry I randomly stamped some detail stamps from the Total Chaos and Creative Chaos sets. 


I stamped the large focal image for placement , and around it the scribble detail stamp, which I heat embossed.  On a separate piece of card I re stamped the flower a few times, painted with water colour paint, and fussy cut the petals to layer up and create depth, and added highlights with white pen. 


I also stamped, coloured and cut butterflies from the Wings Of Change set. 


Before adhering these, I stamped and embossed the sentiment in the corner and highlighted to make it pop.  


Once the elements were in place, I spattered white paint over the entire card, and added pearl dots to the corners to finish. 




Visible Image Product Links







Visible Image Links





No comments:

Post a Comment