Sunday 17 November 2019

The Right Direction - Visible Image

Wow, the weeks are absolutely flying by at the moment and it's my turn to share another piece of Visible Image DT inspiration already. 

I have chosen to use the fantastic The Right Direction stamp set from the recent Autumn release. This set is such a great one for the lads in our lives ( and girls that are into cars of course!) 


I started by applying distress ink through the Geometric Maze stencil. 


I wanted to use the maze as a road, so the next step was to add teeny white lines with a gel pen. 


 With the stencil still in place I added clear texture paste over the top to add some dimension. 


To finish I stamped and fussy cut the images  and adhered them to my card with 3D glue gel. 




Visible Image Links 


Thanks for stopping by

Lynda
x



No comments:

Post a Comment