Sunday 20 October 2019

Dark Angel - Visible Image DT Post

October is here as as we all know it's the time for ghosts, ghouls, and all things creepy. Today I am sharing a piece I created with Halloween in mind , using the wonderful Guardian Angel and Mr Bone Jangles.


To start I took a piece of mixed media card stock and created a background using distress oxide sprays and distress ink through the Stop Meshing Around stencil and added some stamping to it using the elements stamp from the Guardian Angel set. 

I stamped the angel, and heat embossed the wings, and also stamped the skeletons. 



I re stamped the angel on card, coloured and fussy cut. 


I drew nooses around the heads and coloured them in with white paint before adding acrylic ink across the top and allowing it to drip down like blood. 


To finish I fillied in the wing area in white and adhered the coloured angel then inked around the edge to frame the image. 



This was so much fun to make. I thoroughly enjoyed embracing my dark side *mwahahaha* 

Have a great Halloween if you celebrate. 

Lynda
x


No comments:

Post a Comment