Sunday 8 September 2019

Art Rebel by Visible Image



     My three month stint as a guest designer for Visible Image came to an end in August, but I am delighted to be able to say that they have invited me to create as a member of the main DT. An offer like that I simply could not refuse as I have had the BEST time over the last few months using their amazing stamps and stencils. What an honour!

    So, here is the first project of my new term. I am really feeling vibrant colours at the moment and the brilliantly quirky Art Rebel just lent himself to some neons. He's so much fun don't you think?




    Here are my steps:

    I stamped the main image onto a mop up piece of card and used Amsterdam acrylic ink to paint the glasses. When that was dry I used a mask to stamp on top of them.




    I used Dylusions spray ink and Versafine Clair to create a background, along with Count Me In stencil. 


    Once dry, I stamped and coloured areas with Posca pens.


    I used acrylic ink on card to make mounts for the focal image, and stamped out the sentiment from The World Needs Art set to finish.



    Thanks for popping by. I'll be back with more projects soon.

    Lynda
    x



    1 comment:

    1. Congrats on your new DT and WOW brilliant card love the stamps and vibrant colours fabulous background you created too
      carol x

      ReplyDelete