Sunday 6 May 2018

A Story Book Project and a Some Magical News!

Those that know me know me personally, and probably those that follow this blog, will know by now just how much I have a love of all things whimsical and magical. As a young girl I firmly believed fairies lived at the bottom of my garden and now, at the ripe old age of 46 I still do!  To me my crafting is an ecape into another world, and all the better if that world contains magic, which is why I am thrilled to be able to announce that I have just joined the Polly Allsorts design team.



For those that haven't heard of Polly Allorts, I can tell you that they create the most beautiful MDF whimsical houses, embellishments and story books and have stamps and stencils to compliment these. The products are so well cut and simply beautiful to work with.

Angela ( the owner ) has recently launched her products on Hochanda, and she will be hosting a stand at Create It in Kent on the 19th and 20th May. There is also the opportunity to create a beautiful story book of your own at a work shop there, so do book on if you are coming along. You cane see how here.



I have had a little play of my own with the book, and here is my take on it for you. It's a gorgeous piece,  perfect for using to record your own special memories. 






If you like the look of Polly Allsorts why not follow the Polly Allsorts Facebook page. You can keep up to date with all the news there, including details of how to book on to the workshop if you would like to. 

I am travelling to Kent myself for the Create It show.  I can't wait! It promises to be a really good one with an amazing line up of exhibitors. I hope you can make it too if you live nearby. 

Lynda
xx




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Lynda, I love everything about it, the combination of colours, papers, MDF elements and the use of the stamps.
    We are going to have such a fun, whimsical time together X

    ReplyDelete