Monday 9 April 2018

A Special Wedding Card

Good morning! Well, I'm not really sure what's good about it as it's chucking it down with rain here in Hampshire. Not a great start to a week off work, but on the up side it does mean I can cosy up and craft. 

I'm popping by to share a card I was asked to make recently for a bride to be on here wedding day. The request was to include a black cat so I combined this beautiful bride digi stamp from Julia Spiri with a stamp in my Lavinia stamps collection. I think they worked quite well together.  The card was made in the wedding colours, and the sentiment was created using a Visible Image stamp. 



It's always such a buzz making special cards that I know will be treasured. Hopefully this will bring the bride many happy memories of her special day in years to come. I wish her and her husband a long and happy life together.







4 comments:

  1. This is stunning Lynda, you are right the cat goes perfectly with the image you've used. Enjoy your week off.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Link works and your card is gorgeousness xxx

    ReplyDelete